Cadet One-Piece

Greetings all;
I have read the good reviews on the American Standard 6 litre Cadet, but am looking at the Cadet one-piece so as to fit it under a small counter at the back of the toilet. Does anyone have any experience with this toilet? I was concerned that since it is a gravity system the lower height of the bowl might compromise its performance.
Bill
Andrea & Bill Lee wrote:

The lower tank height has been figured into the design.
I would be more concerned about the counter over the tank; will you be able to access the tank interior for repairs?
Jim
Andrea & Bill Lee wrote:

There are a number of Cadet models and most reviews including more than one model, have been good. I suggest checking out the trap size and make sure the trap if fully glazed. I believe it is and that it has a good trap size.
I would not worry about the lower tank.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Thanks for the quick replies. I do have more than sufficient height to access the tank, especially if I use the one-piece. The counter is higher than is usual for a bathroom, but with the two-piece Cadet it would have been a bit cramped. The one-piece would allow for easy removal of the lid when necessary.
To my eye (imperfect as it is), the trap and all other aspects of the two Cadets are exactly the same other than the height.
Bill