CAC Recommendations Long Island NY

I hope this is okay...

Looking for Recommendations for a CAC company on LI (dix hills area).

We have just purchased a home with an existing CAC Unit. We would like to have it load tested and possiblly replaced as the former home owner stated it was in AS IS Condition..

The set up is unique as it has two Air Handlers (i think thats the name) instead of one and both are going to the same compressor outside instead of two.

Thanks dmlegare

Reply to
dmlegare