cabinets on stucco walls

I recently enclosed a screen porch to use as an office. The house walls are stucco. Is there a special method to hand cabinets on stucco walls? Thank you, mc

I sure hope you intend to hang them from the studs and not the stucco itself? I can't imagine anything special other than plan for caulk as the cabinets will not sit perfectly against the stucco.