Cabinets Cabinets Cabinets

Hi Moving into a new house without cabinets is a problem. We would like to add a cabinet into a recessed area outside our bedroom, and organize our almost nude walk in closet. Any recommendation for resources? Some official suppliers (like Closet World) are expensive and have on top of that quite a few horror stories in various consumer reports sites and publications. Thanks LM
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

What is a nude closet?