cabinet help!

Help! We need to choose our cabinets and fast! We're very good at selecting cabinets based on aesthetics, but determining quality is more difficult. We're currently looking at Kemper, Kraftmaid and Dynasty by Omega -- similarly priced brands. Any feedback on these brands would be great. More -- what are the signs of quality we *should* be prioritizing -- aka dovetailed corners, all-wood construction etc. And lastly - anyone have any warnings (i.e. the plastic glides on our drawers keep breaking....) Thank you!
No personal experience with kitchen cabinets, but CR recommends Omega, Fieldstone, and Diamond premium, along with Shenandoah, Thomasville, and KraftMaid mid-level.

I'm not familiar with the brands you mentioned but, when we remodeled our kitchen last year, we chose Diamond cabinets. Solid hickory face-frames and doors, composition and ply carcasses. Installed them ourselves and couldn't be happier with the look and the quality. Liked them so much we bought Diamond oak cabinets for the hobby room.
-Frank
--
fwarner1-at-franksknives-dot-com
Here's some of my work: