Cabinet "doorstop" needed

I'm looking for a piece of cabinet hardware, but I don't know what to call it. Its function is to limit how far the cabinet door can open, in this case to 90 degrees, so that it doesn't hit the adjacent wall and scar it. Here's a picture of what I have in mind:
http://www.channel1.com/users/lsprague/doorstop.gif
This is looking down at the cabinet from above.
I know I have seen these before; I've also seen a variation where the slotted piece is a bar with a flange on the end. I can't find anything like this in the hardware stores I've visited, nor can I find them on- line. If there's a proper name for it, I'd have an easier time asking for it and searching catalogs.
So, can anyone tell me what these things are called, and perhaps suggest a source for one?
Have a look here:
<http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?pageC745&SID=&ccurrency=1& category=3%2C43740>
wrote in

Bravo! These are close to what I'm looking for. They're for supporting lids, but some of them could be used for doors as well. This one is close to what I want, although it's a little too big:
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?pageA909
Now that I know that the magic word is "stays", I can look around for something more ideal. Otherwise one of these might do the trick.
Thank you.
wwhardware.com might have some also.

This looks promising. They have a lot of stuff here, and it's not too expensive. They have several varieties of lid stays that might do the job. I'll be checking this out more thoroughly. Thanks for the reference.
Nil wrote:

If you want to DIY it and avoid paying a big shipping charge for just one little item, a couple of screw eyes and a length of strong cord or a piece of chain from the last toilet flapper you replaced can do the job for you, aesthetics be damned.
HTH,
jeff
--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

On 03 Sep 2004, Nil wrote

It's very similar to a "stay" which you use to keep lids open -- like this (this is a UK site, but there must be something similar in your part of the world):
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?ts3140&id7670
--
Cheers,
Harvey