Cabinet doors sticking

I am trying to get some cabinet doors trimmed to stop them from sticking when they are closed.
When I trim for a door, I use a business card to find the spots that need shaving.
But for these cabinet doors, that will not work because of a shoulder on the doors.
Thanks for any ideas.
Andy
On 12/1/2013 5:33 PM, Andy wrote:

Lipstick on the edges, and see where it smudges?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Sunday, December 1, 2013 4:33:21 PM UTC-6, Andy wrote:

when they are closed. When I trim for a door, I use a business card to find the spots that need shaving. But for these cabinet doors, that will not wo rk because of a shoulder on the doors. Thanks for any ideas. Andy
Flour around the edges and see where it transfers.
On 12/2/2013 9:59 AM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

to stop them from sticking when they are closed. When I trim for a door, I use a business card to find the spots that need shaving. But for these cabinet doors, that will not work because of a shoulder on the doors. Thanks for any ideas. Andy

You're thinking pizza dough.
--
.
Christopher A. Young