Cabinet doors sticking

I am trying to get some cabinet doors trimmed to stop them from sticking when they are closed.

When I trim for a door, I use a business card to find the spots that need shaving.

But for these cabinet doors, that will not work because of a shoulder on the doors.

Thanks for any ideas.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Lipstick on the edges, and see where it smudges?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

when they are closed. When I trim for a door, I use a business card to find the spots that need shaving. But for these cabinet doors, that will not wo rk because of a shoulder on the doors. Thanks for any ideas. Andy

Flour around the edges and see where it transfers.

Reply to
hrhofmann

to stop them from sticking when they are closed. When I trim for a door, I use a business card to find the spots that need shaving. But for these cabinet doors, that will not work because of a shoulder on the doors. Thanks for any ideas. Andy

You're thinking pizza dough.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Liquid nails or PL400.