Cabinet building Books?

I am putting a stereo setup in a closet in my basement. I have finally realized that what I am making is actually a fancy cabinet. Well not even fancy, just big.
Does anyone know of any good books on cabinet construction that will give me a foundation on how to make this thing. I can imagine in my head how to do it, but I assume a book can help me avoid some simple mis-steps.
Thanks for your recommendations. Recommended websites are also useful.
--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert
look in your local library for kitchen cabinet books, and just scale them up.

Lirbary eh. I keep forgetting we have those :) I like one to keep as a reference though, since im not a 'professiona;' and will forget this stuff since i wont use it frequently.
Probably am being silly though as we have a nice new library in my city.
Charles Spitzer wrote:

--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert wrote:

Taunton's books are always good. This one is for trim and built-ins http://www.taunton.com/store/pages/070592.asp which is a good combination if you want to dress up that plain jane box.
Taunton also has videos, like this one on building kitchen cabinets: http://www.taunton.com/store/pages/060033.asp If you watch the video and take care of it, you could sell it on eBay for a good percentage of full price. The things hold their value pretty well.

I sendond the taunton book reference. Also - Look into equipment racks like for computer rooms. Also, get a copy of Rockler and Lee Valley hardware catalogs. They will have some stuff for you to help make pull out shelves, etc. Lstly - post your question to rec.woodworking. Its an active woodworking newsgroup. Post there when you are a bit further along and have specific woodworking questions. Good luck and take some pictures. Lets us know how it turns out. http://www.rockler.com / http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/index.aspx?c=2