C02 scare

Page 2 of 2

*Law - Politicians have decided that science doesn't matter. Taxes, being a good thing, *will* be imposed.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 00:21:32 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:

Actually, AIDS was already a relatively serious problem in southern and central Africa in the mid 1970s. It was known as "slim" in Zambia and Rhodesia when I was there in 1973-1975
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 24, 11:06 pm, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.gov wrote:

The damage--NOT devastation--to our lifestyle if we take measures against global warming now are minuscule compared to the devastation that would result if global warming continues unchecked--flooded cities, devastated ecosystems, etc. And if the whole thing's a big mistake, we're no worse off than people who pay fire-insurance premiums but never have a fire.
By the way, another big source of greenhouse gases is rising beef consumption. More cattle means more bovine flatulence, and methane is an even more potent greenhouse gas than CO2.
Add pictures here
✖

You lefties always spout such nonsense just before you kill a few million people.

Then STFU!
Add pictures here
✖