Bypass meter with jumper cables? Not.

"[CONWAY, Ark.] A Conway-area man died from electrocution while he was using jumper cables to hook up power to his house after his electricity was shut off."

With file pic of electric meter:

HeyBub

HeyBub posted for all of us...

Go to Philly. PA they are experts on this.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Ha, and the investigating sheriff's name is Andy Shock!

Reply to
RickH

meter:

And, I was tickled by that "Skunk Hollow Road" location too.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Jeff Wisnia wrote in news:ROudnTG5_Zkoww7VnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.choiceonecommunications:

You think that's bad. Hope Mills, NC has Chickenfoot Road.

Reply to
Red Green

Named after the bird appendage or the dominoes game??

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Kurt Ullman wrote in news:kurtullman- snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.area.spcsdns.net:

Beats the crap outta me. I suppose you could snail-mail write to some of the addresses to ask. Not sure anyone on Chickenfoot Road can read though.

Reply to
Red Green

I'd definitely take the under on that bet (g).

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

At least it wasn't in Toad Suck, Arkansas. Why the heck they would name a place something like that is beyond me.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf