Bypass meter with jumper cables? Not.

"[CONWAY, Ark.] A Conway-area man died from electrocution while he was using jumper cables to hook up power to his house after his electricity was shut off."
With file pic of electric meter: http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id344d99b-37dc-4774-ab17-926fcbb82a57
HeyBub posted for all of us...

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id344d99b-37dc-4774-ab17-926fcbb82a57
Go to Philly. PA they are experts on this.
--
Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.

Ha, and the investigating sheriff's name is Andy Shock!
RickH wrote:

And, I was tickled by that "Skunk Hollow Road" location too.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

You think that's bad. Hope Mills, NC has Chickenfoot Road.

Named after the bird appendage or the dominoes game??

Beats the crap outta me. I suppose you could snail-mail write to some of the addresses to ask. Not sure anyone on Chickenfoot Road can read though.

I'd definitely take the under on that bet (g).

At least it wasn't in Toad Suck, Arkansas. Why the heck they would name a place something like that is beyond me.
Duct tape.