buying tools on eBay

Page 2 of 2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item )0035550905&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih9
No. The seller has bad feedback and you will probably get ripped off.

The poster *is* the seller. "Cindi" aka James F. McGovern has been shilling his/her auctions here, and at rec.woodworking, for a while now. This is at least the third time he/she has been busted.
--
Regards,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item )0SPAM=STRK:MESE:IT&ih9
No, you should FOAD. How many times are you going to SPAM the newsgroups with your eBay junk? Do you think we don't know you are shilling?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item )0035550905&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih9
Who is this idiot spammer who keeps posting this crap? Jesus, get lost.
Yes, definitely buy it, but don't ask this sort of question in this group again - oops, too late you're off to the KF....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item )0035550905&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih9

Yes. Then pay 42$ shipping/handling charges.
Pete
This is getting even better. Some anal aperture with handle "getting_even_with_spammers" (wonder who that might be?) bought it for $19.99 - allegedly.
This is almost good enough to sell tickets to!
FoggyTown

Well, it wasn't me... but I think it's a clever idea. I notice that the "buyer" has already left negative feedback, too: "Spams Newsgroups with items. Wants positive feedback b/4 shipping. Idiot!"
--
Regards,
this is a good, free tool to view negative, neutral, and withdrawn eBay feedback for any user:
Doug Miller wrote:

Looks like Cindi is getting the same reception she got the last time she tried this scam

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item )0035550905&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih9
"Cindi" wrote

I'll tell you what, next time you spam these NGs, you will get a buyer with Zero feedback to buy your item. You will also get an instant Negative for non-shipment.
Get my drift?
"ND" wrote

Heck, I had to leave you feedback about spamming. Don't spam anymore, or I'll leave more negatives under a different name.
Are we clear?
"Cindi" wrote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item )0035550905&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih9
LOL......Spammer, you found out what happens when you don't play by eBay rules.
You can't spam, extort feedback, & you didn't send the previous buyer for the saw, his item. You didn't get the money you wanted first time around, so you put it up there for me to buy.
No Longer A Registered User.........LOL