Buying New Kitchen Appliances

There are about 15 different breakers in the breaker circuit box. The one that has 70 amps is marked "main" by previous owner, but does not control any of the major appliances.

Reply to
Les

A 70A breaker should not be controlling the hood either.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Hello, Donot put the microwave near the stove. They serve two entirely different purposes and arenot related. How'bout an under-shelf model somewhere else in the kitchen. Where you have your toaster/toaster-oven is where you shouldhave your microwave. You can put the toaster/toaster-oven or both on top of the microwave, and the smoke alarm directly over all three. Ihave my tv on top of my microwave, so cannot put the other stuff on it, as it would start getting too high for me to reach. Anyway i already have stuff on top of the tv.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Harry

What would they be? Seems t me we use boht of thee appliance to cook food. Do you use your for enbalming people or growing plants? I must be missing something.

Won't fit in my house. I'm glad it does in yours. If I had to h ave the MW on a coutner, I'd not have one. That is why they make OTR models, becasue they are so hand to have there.

Maybe some people can. I can't as the cabinets would be too low and I'd have to bend the bread to get it in the toaster. Not so bad going in, but getting it back out in one piece is a PITA.

My TV is in the family room. I'd put the microwave on top of it, but it is too far to walk when the veggies are done. It would probably not be a good idea to put hte TV on top as it weighs 185 pounds with that 34" HD CRT.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski