Buying new doors

Was looking at JenWeld steele entry doors at Homedepot.com for my new garage and in the description it said "door IS BM "or "door IS BM69"...What does that mean??? Brick Moulding, maybe??? Thanks for the help....

Reply to
benick

"benick" wrote in news:EfqdnZnVAPzb8xfVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@neonova.net:

BM; bowel movement - Door is shit??? BM69; door is shit with a kicker? BM; Borg Manufactured?

Reply to
Red Green

Big Mamabitch , ?? For garage or house, unless thick security, look at wood or fiberglass, the cheap steel dents easily, and never fixes right or cheaply, forget HD, go menards Fiberglass. And who thinks steel is better--- steel salesman, steel sucks. steel Dents.

Reply to
ransley

Big Mamabitch , ?? For garage or house, unless thick security, look at wood or fiberglass, the cheap steel dents easily, and never fixes right or cheaply, forget HD, go menards Fiberglass. And who thinks steel is better--- steel salesman, steel sucks. steel Dents.

So I guess you two don't know either....But I'm supposed too take your advice on doors...Yea right...MORONS....

Reply to
benick

I wondered the same thing. I don't know but I can guess based on descriptions at other sites:

IS =3D In-Swing. BM =3D Brick Moulding (as you mentioned) OS=3D Out-Swing (uncommonn) NBM =3D No Brick Moulding.

Reply to
willard00