Buying new doors

Was looking at JenWeld steele entry doors at Homedepot.com for my new garage and in the description it said "door IS BM "or "door IS BM69"...What does that mean??? Brick Moulding, maybe??? Thanks for the help....

BM; bowel movement - Door is shit??? BM69; door is shit with a kicker? BM; Borg Manufactured?

Big Mamabitch , ?? For garage or house, unless thick security, look at wood or fiberglass, the cheap steel dents easily, and never fixes right or cheaply, forget HD, go menards Fiberglass. And who thinks steel is better--- steel salesman, steel sucks. steel Dents.

Big Mamabitch , ?? For garage or house, unless thick security, look at wood or fiberglass, the cheap steel dents easily, and never fixes right or cheaply, forget HD, go menards Fiberglass. And who thinks steel is better--- steel salesman, steel sucks. steel Dents.
So I guess you two don't know either....But I'm supposed too take your advice on doors...Yea right...MORONS....

I wondered the same thing. I don't know but I can guess based on descriptions at other sites:
IS = In-Swing. BM = Brick Moulding (as you mentioned) OS= Out-Swing (uncommonn) NBM = No Brick Moulding.