Buying Kitchen Cabinets - for home remodeling....

I want to do my own kitchen remodeling. Any advice on where to buy the best cabinets for the best price?
thanks to all!
I have b een doing a great deal of research over the last few months. It is not easy to choose. I like the qualiy of Kraftmaid but every place I shop uses differant names and standards. Do your research. Wood type, finish, frame, draws, and so on. Many new words will come up like butt and style, plywood ends and glaze, you must know the words. And very important, intalling them yourself, you will save up to twice the price of the cabinets. Call the BBB and the mfg to make sure they are a authorized dealer in good standing. Homedepot and Loews are a good choice, try Buycaninets. com also. Good luck, as for me I have still not decided who to go with because I research to death!
mcfriendly Wrote:

--
JAMIEB

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Buying-Kitchen-Cabinets-for-home-remodeling-156621-.htm designer1 wrote:
mcfriendly wrote:

------------------------------------- ,__o _-\_<, (*)/'(*) I do know of a better way to shop for kraftmaid cabinets. or any other manufacturer for that matter.
visit www.KitchenGraphicsAndDesigns.com
they help you create a floor plan, and provide you with a shopping list of all the cabinets, mouldings and accessories. With that list in hand, you can go to any cabinet dealer, and accurately get a quote knowing that you're comparing apples to apples.
They'll sell you Kraftmaid cabinets and ship to your home.