Buying fence online

Anybody have any experience buying fence online? Looking for 6' x 8' sections. . Not sure if the borg is the best place, or I can get better quality for same or less money online. . Thanks.

Shipping will kill most any savings. Try a real local lumber yard.

What kind of fence?
I bought some of that vinyl fencing from diyvinylproducts.com. A gate and one section.
I have no complaints.