Buying diapers

I've finally used up my supply of diapers from when my kids were young. They are the best rags I've found. I started looking around stores for a new supply, but all I can find and the paper/plastic types. Does anyone know someplace that sells cloth diapers?
William Brown wrote:

Contact Doug Kanter at
http://www.suprmchaos.com/0604-md-jesse-cone.jpg
He has tons of extra diapers.

Look in your local yellow pages for a "diaper service".
DJ

I bought a package of them at Walmart but then seemed a lot more expensive than I remember when my kids needed them!

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=cloth+diapers
John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC\'d posts are unwelcome.
Mean People Suck - It takes two deviations to get cool.

Are you in the US? Try Target/Walmart or any of the big box department stores. You can also buy them at a Babies R Us or equivalent.
Donna
William Brown wrote:

The office of any branch of the Dydee Diaper service will sell you the ones that are too beat up to be used for diapers any more. They only sell them at the office though so don't ask your neighbors route driver to bring you some because they aren't allowed to have them on the truck. They are only a few dollars per bundle if I recall correctly.
--
Tom Horne