Buying a Dehumidifier

I am going to purchase a dehumidifier for my basement. I don't need the top of the line model, but I want a good, reliable, quite, energy efficient... and low cost model.
From looking at the brands at the link below, I'm willing to spend up to $200: http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products__att359071--359072%2D,cat_id--13050816,keyword--dehumidifiers,sort--7.html
Anybody have some recommendations. What makes one brand better than another.
Confused in Dayton.
Wait for Sears to put their 70 pint unit on sale for $200. THat is how much I paid for it. You can have the top of the line at your price.

top
http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products__att359071--359072%2D,cat_id--13050816,keyword--dehumidifiers,sort--7.html
another.
ck Consumer Reports ,, Get a Sears , rated best...... less than 200 for 70 pt
Read the ratings if you dought .

$20 back. It's usually on sale about 50 % of the time so you won't have to wait more than 15 days.

http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products__att359071--359072%2D,cat_id--13050816,keyword--dehumidifiers,sort--7.html
Hi,
http://www.applianceaid.com/dehumidsize.html What capacity will you need?
http://www.nextag.com/All~dehumidifierz0zB4zmainz5-htm Dehumidifier, compare prices, reviews at NexTag.
I'd go out of my way to get a "basement" or "low temperature" model that will work below 65 degrees.
Sears 70 pint for $200 meets your specs.