buying 1/4" drywall/sheetrock in Canada??

Anyone know where I can get 1/4" thick drywall/sheetrock in Canada (Ontario, specifically)? I tried all my local Home Depots and they don't carry it and tell me they can't special order it.
Rob

The only time I ever used it was to cover up a badly cracked lath and plaster wall. Very few folks living in units with such walls and in any case there are other techniques that are more effective (they use fabric to reinforce the wall.
Why do you want 1/4" wall board? Can you use something else (e.g.: "masonite" type board)?