Buy new mower

**********
I want to buy a new mower, that fits my specs.
1. High Rear Wheels 2. Gas Filter 3. Choke Controls 4. Throttle 5. Adjustable Handle (for operator height) 6. On/Off kill switch 7. Safety handle by-pass 8. Power Propelled 9. Rotary blade
Any suggestions where I might go to buy this in USA.
The closest I can come is the DR Field. I have an old one now, but need a smaller machine for the wife.
**********

Forget the mower; where do you get a wife that mows the lawn? <g>
Joe F.
NOTE! High wheels ONLY good for large flat golf course like areas!, on hills etc big wheels are a pain!
Ideally the mower you choose has a blade clutch, let go of handle, mower drops to idle blade stops.
this saves restarting mower every time you let go to do something like empty bag.
On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 00:26:31 +0000, rb608 broke out their crayolas and scribbled:

Mine wife does every since I bought her a 17hp riding model w/ cup holder & auto transmission. Now I can't get her off of it since I got her the CD player. It's all in knowing how to spoil them. (c;
I bought a self propelled Toro and I think it is great. It has a key start, rear bagging, adjustable wheeles. The Personal Pace feature makes it go faster when you give a stronger touch to the handle. You can really run with it. It cost around 399.
snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com wrote in

Yes, try a place that sells lawnmowers.
On 2 Jul 2006 17:02:36 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com wrote:

You want to bypass the safety handle? You mean the device that turns the engine off when you let go of the handle?? No one is going to bypass that. The only reason mowers have safety handles is that they are required by law. They're not going to break the law for you. You'll have to fend for yourself, and remember to unfend if you ever lend the mower to anyone.

I love his chocolate chip cookies.

Well, so far I haven't found the mower for the wife. I did see a possibility at Sears, Model 37609. The wife likes to mow, to burn off steam. She does about 1/2 acre of flat area, every 2 weeks. She doesn't use the bag, and sets it at close to high cut.
snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com wrote:

On 8 Jul 2006 19:11:27 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com quickly quoth:

I have 1/3 acre and a 4-year old Murray 22-incher with B&S 6.5hp engine. It's a high-wheel that cost $188 at Wally World. Works just fine, starts first pull every time (after I figured out that after wintering in Oregon, the primer took 20 hits, not 4). It's not self-propelled so you wife would get a better workout. After all, it's a flat area. ;)
--
When love and skill work together, expect a miracle.
--John Ruskin (1819-1900)