Busted furnace condensate drain trap

Just bought my first house. Have an Armstrong EG6E Ultra II 97 High Effecincy gas furnace.
Needed to clean the condensate pump because it was all slimed up. Pump was installed on the floor, very little clearance to pull pump out from
between floors and PVC drain pipe. So I "encouraged" the PVC to give a little, and it gave a lot -- I brokethe PVC drain pipe where it connects to the PVC trap. I broke the nipple off of the trap, so I may need to replace the trap.
But I am having a horrible time trying to find a replacement trap for this. I can't find anything on the Internet. I believe it was a factory
or installer pre-assembled trap -- has a fancy diagram sticker on it telling how to keep the trap topped off with water.
I put some 2-part expoxy on it and it's doing Ok as a temporary solution, but it's not super water tight (drips a little). And I'd like
to find a better longterm solution that just glue.
Can anybody help me replace or fix this?
Thanks,
Chris
wrldruler wrote:

Have you given thought to using "J B Weld" to rebuild the pipe? I've found it just about repairs anything.
Jack writes:

He said he tried epoxy.
You do know the phony name "J B Weld" is just ordinary epoxy, right?
Richard J Kinch wrote:

Agree it is epoxy, but is it ordinary? Am I not correct in saying epoxy comes in several varities, some work where others do not. 'J P Weld" is one that will do a varity of jobs well. I'm sure there are better than JP out there. Is sorta like plastics, some soft and some super strong. Jack
Jack writes:

Yes.
You just wanna believe the sucker packaging, eh?

When I tried to repair a condensate pump, I was informed that parts were not available - you had to buy the whole pump.
Figure out where it's leaking and squeeze a little more epoxy into the crack. Dry it good first.
Bob