Business names

Page 2 of 3
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Alliance Tires are made in Israel.
They are less sensitive to road hazards. They're circumcised.
HeyBub wrote:

Many years ago I had a set of Firestone tires that were made in Israel, the damn car wouldn't roll on Saturdays for some odd reason.
TDD

Like you, no doubt.
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I think 'Staples' refers to 'stuff you use in your office every day', not the little bits of wire that hold papers together. More commonly used to describe traditional groceries like bread, milk, eggs, butter, etc.
-- aem sends...
On Sat, 23 May 2009 09:54:08 -0400, "EXT"

Low, Ball & Lynch - A Professional Corporation
Weiner & Cox - Attorneys at Law

well, as long as we're going fictional
Duey, Cheetem & Howe, Attys

So is Shaft Motor Company and Stuck Adhesives, Which I've seen in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

BTW, you can see my new keyboard accessory at
http://notstupid.us/pix/IMG_0766.JPG
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

I As I forgot to add, there's one of those businesses right here, Strong - Hurt Pharmacy.
[snip]
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us
EXT wrote:

Democratic Party
On Sat, 23 May 2009 09:54:08 -0400, "EXT"

In the South, convenience stores are called/named:
Hogly-Wogly
Root N Scoot
Piggly Wiggly
Now, 7-11 stores are open 24/7
Oren wrote:

Sweet, in another 20 years ya'll might get a Wal-Mart.

BEST BUY comes to mind at once. Bob-tx
heee hee heee heeee heeeee heeee heeee!!
Best one I've heard in a week !!
James
-------------------------

BEST BUY comes to mind at once.
On Sat, 23 May 2009 20:19:00 -0700 (PDT), Pat

I still stand with my "Door Store" example. They don't sell doors unless it is part of a piece of furniture and you have to buy the whole piece

They still exist.
http://www.aptea.com/stores.asp
http://www.apfreshonline.com/pages_aboutUs_SL.asp

Owned by the Dutch grocery giant Ahold (Albert Heyn), as several other big US chains.
--
Best regards
Han

I bought my washer and dryer at Western Auto. I saw a lot of different stuff in that store. No Automobiles.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

Official name (unles it has recently changed) "Western Tire and Auto Supply"
on 5/23/2009 9:54 AM (ET) EXT wrote the following:

Turkey Hill. They make ice cream.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY