Bush 41 to skydive soon

George H W Bush POTUS 41, is set to skydive within minutes. I don't care about him jumping, but Robin Meade of HLN news (CNN) will be taking her first skydive with him.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

I think he's done that before. Apparently he liked it

He's done Robin Meade?
I'd like to see George,Jr. do a jump, no parachute.
On Jun 12, 2:41�pm, Stepfann King

yeah SPLAT, after all he did more damage to our country than any other president of recent times

Bob,
Do you have link for such a conformation?
I don't expect "bushy" to be on our currency soon. I will wait on further information about his "damage"!!

Really? Have you picked up a newspaper lately?
William Munny wrote:

Don't confuse them with facts, they get crazy.
TDD
In wrote:

the results from obama aren't in yet, so ya might want to rethink that

Thinking is hard. It makes my head hurt.

red vs. blue wars and it's not even election year.
man.. it ain't gonna be pretty.
we should give it a rest!
message

You no follow news. Jr. took nose dive since office. China like!
on 6/12/2009 2:12 PM (ET) RB wrote the following:

7 times. The first one out of a burning Avenger. He said the next time would be on his 90th birthday.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY