Burning pellets in a normal wood stove?

Hello all,
I was up at the farm store the other day and saw some pellets that you use to burn.
Would these be acceptable in a normal wood stove?
Thanks, Fred
PS I ask here hoping the collective knowledge would be better than the high school kid at the store.

Sort of. They would burn, no doubt, but they may not burn as well as wood because of the configuration. If you were to just pour a pile of them in the stove and light it, the pile would not have good air circulation and the pellets would smolder and maybe die out once the ash on top smothered what was left.
It may be possible to mix in some along with the logs, but that would take a little practice to get the right mix.