Burnham MPO boiler - strange temperature behavior

Page 3 of 3

or
you
As usual you're just a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. You can't escape your abusive posts. Maybe if you ever quit drinking and look at these posts you'll realize just how pathetic your posts were. Maybe.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Back to the ole 'copy & paste' routine. What a shame it must be to be clueless.

I know you are but what am I?
As usual you're just a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. You can't escape your abusive posts. Maybe if you ever quit drinking and look at these posts you'll realize just how pathetic your posts were. Maybe.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

can't
More Copy and Paste... You're so boring that you can take your inaccurate posts and bullshit and shove them up your ass. I will no longer reply to your copy & paste, waste of space, bullshit and lies. That's all you have, is lies upon lies. Bye-Bye Fag

Damn kj. Its about time you dropped that dead weight. At least the fucquering idiots I find are interesting assholes. :-) Clark is about as boring as Ive seen in a long long long time. No originality in his posts whatsoever. Kiinda like watching paint dry. Pick an interesting fuque next time. :-) Bubba

at
can't
I think his mommy cut his computer time, so he had to copy & paste to save time. :-)

kj is an exceedling slow learner. He hasn't learned that usenet really shouldn't be his outlet for abuse. He hasn't learned that playing "last post" is a stupid game that no one wins. He hasn't learned that there is always someone out here who can expose his ignorance. It's sad but it's true. Maybe next time he'll think twice before starting one of his foolish tirades but I doubt it since he is such a slow learner.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

at
can't
Don't you just wish monkey boi.

This from a dancing monkey boi that thinks liquid lines sweat, that can't diagnose a simple plugged condensate drain, that doesn't know that building code is locally controlled. Thanks for the encouragement.
I post and you dance, monkey boi. Just keep dancing. Some day, if you don't kill yourself with your drinking habit, you'll sober up and re-read some of these posts. Perhaps then you'll realize just how foolish you were. In the mean time, just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Sounds like someone has the burner wired off the hot water temp, rather than an aquastat in the boiler. I'd be checking control wires. Or, try to get a HVAC guy to check the control wiring.
--

Christopher A. Young
.

< snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:44:03 -0400, "Stormin Mormon \\(on backup

Youd be scratching your ass. Lost.
On Oct 17, 12:16 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

In the end, the DHW was properly wired to the relay. However, the hydronic heat loop was not so properly wired. Furthermore, there was a TON of air in the system and we had to bleed it out about 5 times over 3days.
Thanks very much to all for the advice. Regards, -Anthony Falcone