Burglary

_Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him_
"A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the animal's stomach.
Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit burglaries with another suspect. Authorities received calls Nov. 13 about two suspicious men in black walking behind homes and investigated. Riggins was reported missing the next day."
<http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/08/burglary-suspect-hides-in-florida-lake-where-gator-eats-him/?intcmp=hpbt4
Oren wrote:

He deserves what is due....

That reminds me of a local incident this last summer. The police caught an intoxicated minor on the street in front of a bar. He got away from the cops, and ran into the bar, went out the rear door, where they have a large outdoor deck with picnic tables on it. This kid jumped on top of a picnic table, and leaped over the wall in the back. Since he had probably never been in that bar (being a minor), he did not know the top of that wall is about 23 feet to the ground below.
By the time he tried to stand up, the cops had gone out the side door of that deck, down the steps, and cuffed the kid on the ground. Amazingly, he was not badly hurt, but I'm sure he hurt for quite awhile....
I've heard that when a person is drunk, they are less likely to get hurt in accidents. I guess this proves it.