Bunded oil tanks

Hi there, I'm replacing my oil tank and i was wondering ( i live in the uk ) wether the new oil tank HAD to be bunded (double skinned ). Its quite important as bunded tanks are 2x the price. All replies would be appreciated :)) thanks.

Reply to
Phill

The municipality (or rural district) can tell you. I do not know whether in the UK this would be the pollution control office or the building permits office.

Reply to
Don Phillipson

Thanks for your help. I rang the local council for the answer.

Reply to
Phill

And the answer was???????

Reply to