bump - heater won't stay lit

Hello all. I have an older Bryant gas boiler that won't keep the pilot lit. I also have a spare boiler for parts (it started leaking). We already changed the pilot assembly because the flame was weak. It improved significantly. But after three weeks, the flame goes out unexpectedly. After lighting, it goes for a while, then next day is out again. Re-lite, it goes for another day. Does this sound like the control valve? I could swap this with the other unit. What else could be hapening? There is no draft causing it to be blown out. Thanks, Greg
What does the "bump" word mean in your titles ???
I posted the question before with no reply.

in some forums it will bring it to the top of the list. Tony