Bullseye primer? ? ?

Based on the recommendation of a posting in this newsgroup, I got a quart of Zinsser's Bullseye 1-2-3 primer.

This is a water-based primer which will adhere to practically anything, including glass. It certainly lives up to its reputation, because if it dries on your hands you just have to wait for it to wear off.

It makes me wonder if it doesn't adhere TOO well.

If it became necessary to remove the paint, would ordinary paint-remover do the job?

Reply to
Ray Jenkins

Yes iit will come off NP with most quality removers. Basically with a chemical stripper you are creating a reaction that breaks down the bonding agents withing the paint turning it to a sludge. The chemical reaction is going to take place regardless of how "sticky" the stuff is when applyed to a clean dry oil free surface.

Reply to
JSin