bulk material needs

I need to have bulk materials delivered for a variety of needs. One need I have is for fill dirt for the purpose of filling in holes from stumps I am removing. After I dig up a stump there is quite a crater remaining! I already have some crappy clay on my site and don't need any more clay soil delivered. Some of the stumps are close to the house
while others are out on the fenceline. What are the different types of
dirt I can order? What type of dirt should I ask for for this purpose?
Lawrence wrote:

First, get rid of any rocks around your place. Old wall board etc. And use up as much of your clay as possible. Tamp it down and fill the top 4" with good loam (i.e., topsoil) so you can grow grass.