Built in Microwave Prob- No heating

Have a built in microwave in our kitchen. Brand is GE Profile Spacemaker. This morning when I turned it on....it didnt heat up at all....(I did notice slight difference in noise)..Its about 4 years old. Any ideas why it wont heat up?...Is there a fuse or something I can replace...instead of calling a repairman?...thanks.
Mr.Breeze wrote:

Well known problem: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeowners/ge_spacemaker_microwave_magnetron.html
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&frame=right&thj8ca287256d618&seekm=Xns95AD59A07F144Cjansen%40216.77.188.18#link1