Building fails

There is one where a concrete slab for a tower is built over a railroad track. That one has to be because the track has been abandoned.
Try to explain how some of the others were finished without anyone saying WTF. I think we need to recheck the plans or ask somebody about this.
http://www.viralnova.com/31-building-fails-gallery/
On Sun, 10 May 2015 22:16:45 -0400, Seymore4Head

The website does not work. I tried 3 browsers!
On Mon, 11 May 2015 05:08:53 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

I use FireFox
On 5/11/2015 6:08 AM, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

Worked with IE at home and works with Chrome at work. It must be on your end.
On 5/10/2015 10:16 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

Wow, there are a couple of nifty ones there. I can see how a couple would have come about from renovations, not original design, but I can't fathom a reason for others.
Over the years I've seen a couple of stairs to nowhere, doors and windows blocked up as a room is re-purposed, but a few just seem plain dumb. .
On 5/10/15 10:16 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

That stretch of track looks to be on the Metro-North RR (into and out of NYC).
If you look closely, you can see that a piece of rail was removed before the temporary structure was put into place.
Eventually when they are finished with the work project, the tower and concrete base will be removed, the rail replaced, and the track returned to service.