Building fails

There is one where a concrete slab for a tower is built over a railroad track. That one has to be because the track has been abandoned.

Try to explain how some of the others were finished without anyone saying WTF. I think we need to recheck the plans or ask somebody about this.

Seymore4Head

The website does not work. I tried 3 browsers!

Reply to
Jerry.Tan

I use FireFox

Reply to
Seymore4Head

Worked with IE at home and works with Chrome at work. It must be on your end.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Wow, there are a couple of nifty ones there. I can see how a couple would have come about from renovations, not original design, but I can't fathom a reason for others.

Over the years I've seen a couple of stairs to nowhere, doors and windows blocked up as a room is re-purposed, but a few just seem plain dumb. .

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

That stretch of track looks to be on the Metro-North RR (into and out of NYC).

If you look closely, you can see that a piece of rail was removed before the temporary structure was put into place.

Eventually when they are finished with the work project, the tower and concrete base will be removed, the rail replaced, and the track returned to service.

Reply to
John Albert