Building Collapse....

Page 3 of 3

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:52:40 -0500, "Robert Green"

I remember a Monty Python episode where a building was held up by the belief of the residents that it was going to stay up. I guess these folks just didn't believe enough.

Hey, I really don't understand what the big deal is here. It's just an extreme case of "flip this house"!
;^)
Eric Law