Building a ramp for a storage shed

Hi,
I want to build a ramp for our storage shed. Does anyone out there have any tips or tricks (or even plans), for doing such a project?
Thanks,
Ray
How high and how much weight do you wanna put on it. I made a nice ramp into an old mobile home that I gutted and now keep two cars in. Makes a wonderful garage! Two 4X6 beams on a couple of concrete blocks, then 2X12 cross planks. Supports a '39 Plymouth! You want a picture let me know.
--
Griff - Whose clear conscience is undoubtedly the sign of failing memory.