Building a lean-to

I'm looking to build a lean-to down the side of my house between a retaining wall and external wall of the house (likely using a polycarbonate canopy and cutting to fit). However, along the length of the wall I wish to fix the lean-to to there are 2 chimney breasts protruding approx. 11cm each creating an uneven surface to fit a wall plate against. Does anyone know of any solutions to this problem?

I've attached a plan view of the area I'd like to cover. Note: the boundary with neighbour is set back from the retaining wall.

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: 189000_188055_46285_39904106.jpg | |Download:
Rich84

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 |

You would mitre cut and fit the wall plate as needed provide a wall plate along the entire wall of the required type for the size/weight of the roofing system you are planning to construct your lean-to out of...

That is rather basic carpentry...

Reply to
Evan