building a casement window

I'm building a casement window to match an adjacent one in a designated heritage house. Can anyone recommend a drawing that shows typical jamb designs? Google doesn't seem to show any. It would save me taking apart the existing one. Thanks

Reply to
listerfarrar

Windows Performance, Design & Installation by Beckett et al has a couple of drawings. It's copyrighted 1974 ISBN 0-442-20634-8, TB

Reply to
tbasc