Buddy tells me if I have elec heat and a heat pump, I can get a deal with PSE&G...

Where they charge me like 60% of the normal kwHr price. I called them once and the gal didn't know anything about it. THis is in NJ, btw. Anyone have info on this?

Reply to
dean

I think that plan is no longer available:

John Grabowski

Most folks on this group aren't in psig. You may wish to telephone the power co, and ask them directly.

A few folks may have heard of this, if they live in your area.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thanks John, it does seem to be gone now, but cheers for finding that.

Dean

Reply to
dean