Buddy tells me if I have elec heat and a heat pump, I can get a deal with PSE&G...

Where they charge me like 60% of the normal kwHr price. I called them once and the gal didn't know anything about it. THis is in NJ, btw. Anyone have info on this?
I think that plan is no longer available: http://www.pseg.com/customer/home/bill/understanding.jsp

Thanks John, it does seem to be gone now, but cheers for finding that.
Dean
Most folks on this group aren't in psig. You may wish to telephone the power co, and ask them directly.
A few folks may have heard of this, if they live in your area.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.