Buckets stuck

Page 2 of 2
On 7/31/2011 9:56 AM, DanGLT wrote:

A piece of vinyl plastic or rubber tubing between the buckets when you nest them.
TDD
In typed:

Describe the buckets & what they're made of an you might get more than guesses.
Higgs Boson wrote:

Olive oil(in the gap between them!!)
Sjouke Burry wrote the following:

and some balsamic vinegar, shredded lettuce, sliced cucumbers, sliced radish, cubed tomatoes, chopped bell peppers, and sliced onions.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

WHAT ! ? WASTE BACON ON A PLASTIC BUCKET. Oren, go lie down until you come around, Buddy. You're just not right in the head. If I was stranded on a desert island and had my choice of one food, ..................
you guessed it. ;-)
Steve
--

Heart surgery pending?
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com

I usually hang the buckets from a fence that is in full sun. Duct tape or inner tube strips on the outer bucket only with the openings down. Heating/cooling will push the bottom bucket down and it just falls free in a few days.
--
Mr.E

On 8/5/2011 9:53 AM, Mr.E wrote:

'Usually'? This happens to you a lot, does it? Heck, I'm an idiot, and it only takes me once or twice to learn things.
--
aem sends...

I pick them up on job sites and trash putouts. They get stuck and folks pitch em. Waste not, want not.
--
Mr.E