Buckets stuck

Describe the buckets & what they're made of an you might get more than guesses.

Reply to
Twayne

Olive oil(in the gap between them!!)

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

....and heat up the outside.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

and some balsamic vinegar, shredded lettuce, sliced cucumbers, sliced radish, cubed tomatoes, chopped bell peppers, and sliced onions.

Reply to
willshak

WHAT ! ? WASTE BACON ON A PLASTIC BUCKET. Oren, go lie down until you come around, Buddy. You're just not right in the head. If I was stranded on a desert island and had my choice of one food, ..................

you guessed it. ;-)

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I usually hang the buckets from a fence that is in full sun. Duct tape or inner tube strips on the outer bucket only with the openings down. Heating/cooling will push the bottom bucket down and it just falls free in a few days.

Reply to
Mr.E

'Usually'? This happens to you a lot, does it? Heck, I'm an idiot, and it only takes me once or twice to learn things.

Reply to
aemeijers

I pick them up on job sites and trash putouts. They get stuck and folks pitch em. Waste not, want not.

Reply to
Mr.E