Bubbling Toilet

Hi,
I just recently moved into a brand-new 1 BR condominium, and seem to have a toilet that occasionally "bubbles". I am on the 2nd floor of a 5 story building, there seem to be no other problems than the bubbling. Water level is fine, flushes fine, no other symptoms. Any ideas? Is this a problem I need to get checked out ASAP, or is this something I could perhaps resolve on my own...?
Thanks, Richard
Bad vent or blockage and it needs to be fixed or you may have a disaster some day.

Richard wrote:

Are you saying that your toilet bubbles when it is *not* being used and no other fixtures in your unit (including washer) are in use? If so, it is likely being caused by fixtures *above* you being used. That may or may not be a sign of impending flooding, but I would begin documenting all your contacts with management over it. Even take video footage of the "bubbling".
Jim

This typically means that an alligator, mutant organism, alien or other overgrown sewer creature is attempting to gain access to eat you. :P
You should contact your complex's maintenance guy/div and have them resolve. There's the potential for an overflow (or that alligator of course).
James
It's a leaking flapper valve. Just replace it.