Bubblin' paper

I've stripped wallpaper from my bathroom. The walls appeared to be in good shape under the paper, and I also ran a "skimmer" over the parts of the wall that had (minor) damage from the wallpaper removal. I started painting the walls, and noticed that there are two spots where the paper covering over the sheetrock has bubbled up once the paint got on it. It was "bubbled" before the paint, and it's not happening in an area where I had applied any skimmer.
Any suggestions on how to take care of the bubbles, now that I've already got one coat of paint on??
Mark wrote:

Is it actually part of the drywall or is it dry wall joint tape? In either case, you are going to need to cut it out and spackle again.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Damn