Bubba & mRansley

DING! DING! Hold, yer phone calls, folks, we have a winner!

People who indulge in endless flame wars are not interested in any subject except for being the loudest most obnoxious person in the room long enough so that they are the only one who can be heard. It is a childish "No you can't, Yes, I can" endless exchange worthy of seven year olds.

Most people here know a little about everything and everything about a few things. No one knows everything about everything. So, when someone asks a question, a person can get all kinds of answers, all of them right. No one here is obligated to use some of the ridiculous information offered by the ignorant. Remember, there are a hundred ways to cook a poodle, but it all tastes like chicken.

So, yes, by all means, filter stupid people. It makes life and reading so much easier. I must have ten different screen names ransley has used over time. He changes as people ignore him.

He, and all trolls, are just pathetic wimps wanting attention. They are too immature to just share information and help people. They must scream and rant so that their way of cooking poodle is the only one people hear.

Hope this helps, but I doubt it, as there is always someone who steps up to the pig wrestling booth and gets in. Or they came from a household where the one who screamed the loudest was heard. Or they just haven't cleared middle school yet..........................

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

One good thing about flames is that eventually burn out....hopefully that will happen before we do!...Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

This is Turtle

Bubba ---------------------------------- Please ! Ransley -------------------------------- Please !

OR Atleast Take Sunday off and Start over Monday Refreshed and can Flame much better !

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

I gotta side with Ross on this one too. These two sometimes have some usefull info for the rest of us, but lately I've just wanted to Kill File them.

Ransley and Bubba, do us all a favor, and use email to carve on each other rather than making the rest of us read the crap.

Just my thoughts, but who am I?

lol

Duane

Reply to
69Rocketman

Come on guys. Let's shake hands and get on with life.

I have read some very informative messages from both of you. However with this feud going on, you are both simply eliminating that good information.

I suggest we all can learn and we all make mistakes or have bad information from time to time. Try to learn from your mistakes and accept our imperfections.

I for one would like to learn more from both of you, but as it is, I don't bother reading message from either of you.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

There will be no shaking hands on this end. m Ransley is an idiot. Period! And if anyone was checking, that troll started this last fiasco out of the blue on his own, not me. I also appreciate "pop" pointing out that Ransley is the bonehead troll with something over

6000 useless posts or some such nonsense like that. With that being said, I will end it here no matter what else I see posted from that fool.Im sure everyone here is tired of it. I really dont have the time, and like a fool, I followed his childish game. "Nuff" said, Bubba
Reply to
Bubba

Please post your flames in a more appropriate NG like Alt.hvac.

Mike UA local 370

Reply to
ftwhd1
050214 1220 - ftwhd1 posted: