BTU's in a propane bottle?? Anyone??

Page 2 of 2

So would his fire insurance company. It is illegal, too. [anything over 1 pound of LP has to remain outside.]
I love my ventless propane heater-- but for the sake of yourself & any humans you hold dear, have the gas company hook it up for you. [mine charged less for the installation than I would have paid for the parts at the local borg. also- LP gas is cheaper delivered in bulk than carted around in those BBQ bottles.]