Bryant gas furnace age and efficiency

I recently bought a home and I want to find out the age and efficiency of the furnace (the owner was unsure or didn't want to say). Anyone know where I can find this info? The furnace is at least 15 years old, so their website doesn't have any info on it. The model is 394dac048125 and it is a series FA29. It is a 125K BTU gas furnace. Any ideas on age efficiency? Thanks.
John
There should be a plate on the furnace somewhere. It will list the input BTU's, as well as the BTUs of heat output.
Do the math, and you have your efficiency.
-Tim
Tim, that will give you only the firing efficiency, not the AFUE. For years the standard firing efficiency was 80%, while the standard AFUE was between 50% and 60%. The OP should be more interested in the AFUE or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency.
Stretch