Bryant furnace failure

My model 376CAV downflow furnace fails to provide heat. When the thermostat calls for heat the main blower comes on immediately, but the Draft Inducer blower does not come on, nor does the Hot surface ignitor come on. I have replaced the control circuit board, yet the unit behaves the same way. Does anyone know what might be at fault?
Does the control board have an on board diagnostic system? Has it found a problem?
Is there a power vent? Is it coming on?
Have you checked the glow bar?
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1
Tom

IIRC there is a manual limit on that unit...remove the blower door, and look for the bright yellow sticker that says manual reset. Press the dark red button on it and then find out why in hell it tripped. Now, yours may not have it...I cant see it and I despise Carrier/ICP products. I just went down this same road with a customer that has had NOTHING but problems with hers...and as it turns out, her bf had rewired half the unit wrong until she called...after going back, rewiring it back correctly, that was the only problem she had...that switch had failed and replacement was all she needed. If you cant find it, or yours does not have one, best advice would be to call someone that knows where to start looking on the unit, and get you some heat.

The standard home owner reply to any furnace problem is to replace the thermostat.
Actually, wtih blower instant on and no inducer, it sure sound like thermostat wiring problems to me.
What did that board cost you? Sounds like you're throwing parts at it.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus