Bryant 355BAV 95i furnace

Anyone have any experience with this furnace. I am looking at having one installed.
I sure wish I could locate the retail price of the furnace, it would help me decide if my install bid is within reason. My install is very easy for them, I currently have a Tight Fister II so the new furnace is pretty easy to install in place of it.
Thanks,
Gene
On Dec 14, 6:52 am, snipped-for-privacy@anywhere.com wrote:

The instaler is the most important part, did he do a load calculation to be sure its sized right, my installer forgot to seal up a few holes and check and set the output temp, most anybody could put one in, but I would not do it right. If your installer is a real pro why argue.

Yeah but what about the price!!! why is it some big secret?
On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:52:11 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@anywhere.com wrote:

IF its that easy, why dont you do it yourself? If you want to check price, call another quality company. Dont pick the cheapest and check references. Get a 5 or 10 yr parts AND LABOR warranty when you purchase it depending on how long you will live there. Its money well spent. Bubba