Brother MFC 210C

Installed windows update software (win7), cleaned print heads, reset purge count, replaced printer cartridges, all 4. And whenever I try to print the pages are blank. Just like the paper I put in to print on. No error messag es. Have I missed the obvious solution?

Reply to
toofattophuck

I always fell into the latter category. Fire the damn thing up every three months, scrub the cartridges with ammonia, and maybe coax it to life. I bought a Samsung color laser and never looked back.

Reply to
rbowman