Brother all in one says out of ink but there is ink printer scanner copier fax say

Page 2 of 2
I have a Brother color laser MFC and it also won't print because it says it's out of toner. Except that it has plenty of black toner, it's out of one of the colors, which I rarely use and don't need right now. Why that would prevent it from printing in BW, IDK, but apparently these things are finicky.
On 07/23/2015 08:16 AM, trader_4 wrote:

I have an older Brother HL-4070CDW that has a problem with color printing, and now has no color toner cartridges just black. I just use it for B/W printing. There's a setting in the driver.
Maybe yours has such a setting.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/