Broken Toothpick

Last night I was picking my teeth with my last toothpick. Since gas prices are approaching $5 a gallon, I only go to the store once a month now. I always go on the first day of the month, unless it's a Sunday or holiday, in which case I go on the next business day. I still have to wait almost 3 weeks before I go to any store again. . I badly need my toothpicks. I was hoping this one would last until the end of the month, but it must have been weak. Does anyone know a surfire method to repair a toothpick?
I planned to post a photo of it, but the batteries are dead in my digital camera, and I'll have to wait until the first of August to get batteries.
Please help.
Ron Morris
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Get some floss. Next time buy an extra box of tooth picks, they don't cost much. You can also go out back in the wood shed and make some tooth picks with your axe.
On Jul 10, 5:28 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Another way to save money is to get a bike if you don't have one.
When you use it, you use no gas, get some exercise, and cause a little less pollution.
Andy

Ducktape
On Thu 10 Jul 2008 03:28:24a, told us...

Have all your teeth pulled. You won't need any toothpicks.
--
Wayne Boatwright
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:55:00 GMT, Wayne Boatwright

You can save money by pulling only every second tooth. Also no need for toothicks.
P&M
On Sat 12 Jul 2008 07:43:58p, mm told us...

Good point!
--
Wayne Boatwright
You can make a field expedient substitute. Take an 8 foot long two by four, and sand away anything that doesn't look like a tooth pick.
On Jul 10, 3:28am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Both of them?
Harry K
On Jul 10, 6:28 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

If your last toothpick broke, then now you have two tooth picks.
But in a pinch, you can use your elbow. Give it a try.
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 05:28:24 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

.. Me thinks Mr. Ron inadvertantly posted his name backwards. Probably should read Morris Ron, or Moron for short.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

You should be able to find the answer in this book:
http://tinyurl.com/64y9ge
As luck would have it, I received a copy of that book as a Fathers Day gift from one of my sons this year. Sort of an interesting read too.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)