Broken bollard

So I have some concrete bollards lining my driveway and some idiot delivery man hit one backing out and it has broken. Is there an easier way to remove/replace it than breaking it up?
-------------------------------------
--
+-------------------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]-----+
| Delivered via http://www.homeownershub.com |
On Aug 19, 1:21 pm, bobarchitect39_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (bobarchitect39) wrote:

If the damage is minimal, you could try drilling some holes into the cracks and inject some epoxy, then parge and paint.
As far as removing them, that depends on their size and whether/how they are reinforced.
✖
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:48:07 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

WTF is a bollard ?????
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 19, 1:54 pm, snipped-for-privacy@someplace.com wrote:

those posts sticking up out of the ground to keep truck drivers (or really inattentive four-wheelers) from running into more expensive stuff or going where they're not supposed to be.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollard
nate
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Cw0QJU8ro

Eventually someone was going to post this. It might as well be me. :-)

Add pictures here
✖

They're pretty strong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRPEW2OMIU8

✖
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:23:37 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

Good one!
Add pictures here
✖
.com> wrote:

There were a bunch of related bollard car-destroying videos on YouTube. I see those spike strips at parking garages to keep you from entering the wrong (free) way. With those you'd just need some new tires. With the pop up bollards you'd need a new car.
It's funny, but the people trying to run them _knew_ they were there - you could tell from how they accelerated to try and get by them. I guess someone will only do that once, eh?
✖

What they need in front of some of those pawn shops in Las Vegas, eh, Oren?
Steve
✖
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:33:39 -0700, "Steve B"

Maybe at hospitals?
A wife went in Valley Hospital the other day, spent the night with him. shot her husband and then herself. Shortly after 5 AM.
The big stink now is guns. Those things SCOTUS says I can have. Yeepee!
Add pictures here
✖
bobarchitect39 wrote the following:

Contact the delivery Co. for replacement?
Add pictures here
✖
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Broken-bollard-460224-.htm bobarchitect39 wrote: Haha I love those videos! Unfortunately my bollards are not quite so strong... I will likely just have to replace them with the assistance of the manufacturer.
Add pictures here
✖