Bristol Windows - opinions?

Hi folks, We just had a lengthy presentation at our house by an outfit who wants to install 21 Bristol windows in our house. Would you please comment on this brand of window regarding your experience from any perspective? Thanks very much. Much appreciated, Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

I had all my windows replaced my in condo in 1991 with Bristol windows they were very pricey but never had any problems with them. Window systems put mine in I have triple Payne, argon gas filled with uv coatings to prevent the sun from fading furnishing in the home.

mike

Reply to
mike

Thanks Mike, that helps. Anyone have experience with these windows?

Reply to
Tomes