Bright LED Christmas Candle

Do these exist? Most have the soft orange flicker flame. I am looking for something that looks more like a traditional window candle with a clear bulb, but I do want battery-operated and LED. Thanks for help. Frank

Maybe. Be aware that the proverb about "burning your candle on both ends" applies here too. We just bought a bunch of battery-operated LED candles and they are not remotely as birght as the plug-in ones we had before. We paid $7.00 each from BatteryOperatedCandles.net, which is the cheapest I found. They have more expensive ones that might be brighter.
The brightness of the new ones is consistent will real candles and they do a nice flicker that their predecessors didn't.
Gary

We bought a dozen LED battery candles from the Dollar Store for, yes, $1 each. They are just tea candle type - short fat disk shape. They flicker very nicely - at leat most of them flicker. Not too bright. Maybe you could get the type of candle you like and replace the light part with 2 or 3 cheap LEDs. Try your local dollar store. Ours are starting their third Christmas season on the original batteries. One or two burned out so we threw them out - new ones are cheaper than new batteries.